Welcome to Apex Consulting’s: Earthing and Bonding: A Practical and Safety guide to Geyser Replacements
These sessions attract 11.5 PIRB Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points
To enhance general electrical knowledge.
Enhance plumbers to conduct more effective maintenance.
Awareness of risks and consequences associated with earthing and bonding of water heater systems.
Our full programme consists of 5 courses:
- The Basic Fundamentals of Electricity
- The Basic Fundamentals of Electrical Test Instruments
- The Basic Electrical Supplies for Water Heaters
- Electrical Safety in the Workplace
- Earthing and Bonding for Water Heater Systems.
We have decided to break the whole programme up into 5 separate courses for two reasons. Firstly, some plumbers might have slightly more electrical knowledge than others, and therefore might wish to skip course 1 – The Basic Fundamentals of Electricity and move ahead to course 2. Secondly, we decided to split the programme up into 5 courses to make the price more affordable than purchasing the entire course in one go. You can however purchase the entire course here if you wish to do so.
Knowledge presumed to be in place:
- Basic English language – Read, Speak, Write
- Basic Maths – Add, Subtracting, Dividing, SI units
- General Literacy in Basic skills in Pluming
- Knowledge on Water Heater Installations in General
- Aptitude to gain knowledge.
- Interest to become a lifelong learner to enhance own skills.
- Interest to conduct safe work ethics.
- Basic Fundamentals of Electricity
- Basic Fundamentals of Electrical Test instruments
- Basic Electrical supplies for Water Heaters
- Electrical Safety in the workplace
- Earthing and Bonding for water heater systems
Benefits of the Course:
Benefits of this Module:
- To enhance general electrical knowledge.
- Enhance plumbers to conduct more effective maintenance.
- Awareness of risks and consequences associated with earthing and bonding of water heater systems.
Meet the Presenter
Qualifying as an Electrician in 1987 he proceeded with part time studies to obtain National N Diploma Electrical engineering and obtained registration as Master Installation Electrician. Further studies included a Diploma in Tertiary Education.
Philip has focussed and specialises in the field of Electrical Engineering technician for the past 34 Years. After spending many years in the Tuition of Electricians, Installation regulations, Master Installation regulations and Designs of Electrical low voltage systems Philip has become an expert in Legal compliance audits and Building designs.
How to Complete this Course
Once you have purchased the course, you will have access to the course content. You may progress through the course by selecting the first module at the bottom of this Page.
The Course consist of five (5) modules and five (5) assessments. The assessments will become available after the completion of each module.
You may complete each module at your own pace. Once you have completed a module the next module will become available. You can only move onto the next Module once you have successfully and fully completed the previous module and assessment.
On completion of the five (5) modules and passing the assessments, your certificate of completion will be issued automatically form the e-learning system.
You will need to log your own CPD points as well as submit your certificate of completion on the Audit IT system yourself.